SECRETS OF AN A-LIST BODY: This week, how to get Michelle Williams’ thighs
Michelle Williams’s toned thighs are the result of her dedication to working out.
The 38-year-old American actress is a big fan of the LEKfit method, a fast-moving dance class that involves jumping on mini trampolines as well as ballet and yoga-inspired moves for body sculpting.
She also fits intense cardio — often in the form of spinning — into her weekly exercise regimen.
The thigh’s the limit! Hollywood actress Michelle Williams flaunts her impressive thighs at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles, California
WHAT TO TRY
– Burpees are difficult, but fantastic for shaping the lower body.
– Stand with feet together and then lower yourself into a push-up position with your hands beneath your shoulders and the balls of your feet on the floor. Your body should be in a straight line.
Woman who went to hospital with agonising abdominal pain and…
Don’t call us heroes: Cancer patients do not like being…
Crohn’s disease sufferer goes from 4st to 8st in just three…
Doctors remove poisonous CATFISH from man’s throat after he…
Share this article
– Forcefully jump your feet towards your hands so that your knees are tucked into your body.
– Come into a standing position, then jump a couple of inches into the air. Repeat as many times as you can in 30 seconds.
– As you get fitter, build up to 60 seconds and then add three more sets.
Source: Read Full Article