Want to lose weight without putting yourself on a strict diet?
Incorporating a few minutes of exercise into your daily routine can be all it takes to help you slim down.
These simple moves have been designed to help your body to burn fat.
Each target the abs, aiding muscle growth and toning the belly area.
Eight easy exercises that burn belly fat fast:
1. Extension to cannonball
This move is bound to put your core to the test.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Lie flat on the floor
2. Lifting your feet, extend your arms behind you and legs straight out in front of you
3. Engage your abs, before getting into a tuck position
4. Return to step two by stretching out your arms and legs again
5. Repeat for 10-reps before resting
2. Flutter kicks
As well as blasting stomach fat, this move helps to tone the lower body.
For the best results, tense your abs as you follow these steps:
1. Lay flat on the floor, pressing your lower back into your fitness mat
2. Keeping your arms to one side, extend your pins into the air
3. Begin fluttering your legs, moving one from the top to the bottom and vice versa
4. Keep this up for 40 seconds, before resting for 20 counts and repeating.
3. Donkey kickbacks
While this move is typically used for toning the booty, it also engages the tummy area.
Pull in your abs as you follow these steps:
1. Get on all fours on your exercise mat
2. Raise one leg into the air, bending it behind you at a 90 degree angle
3. Keeping your pelvis and hip pointed towards the ground, push your foot towards the ceiling
4. Repeat for 10-15 reps before moving to your other leg
4. Twist crunches
Most gym-goers are familiar with crunches.
Once your body is used to the tummy-toning exercise, modify the basic move to push yourself harder.
Follow these steps to carry out a twist crunch:
1. Lie down on your back with your hands behind your head
2. Like a normal crunch, ben your knees and keep your feet on the floor
3. Engage your abs, before lifting your upper torso and twisting your right shoulder towards your left leg
4. Repeat on the other side and continue for as many reps as you see fit
5. Two-point plank
When you’ve mastered the basic plank, try this variation.
To improve core strength and blast belly fat, follow these steps:
1. Lie belly-down on the floor
2. Assume push up position, ensuring your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your toes
3. While engaging your core, raise one leg slightly higher than the other
4. Hold for 30 seconds before resting
6. Hand walkouts
This move a sure-fire way to strengthen your core and tone your tum, as it requires a lot of balance.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Standing up straight, bend your body forwards and touch the floor
2. After reaching this position, slowly begin walking your hands forward
3. When your body resembles a high plank, hold for a few seconds
4. Using your balance, walk your arms back until you are in the same position as step one
5. Repeat five times before resting
7. Boat Pose
This move requires a lot of core strength and will improve your balance if done on a regular basis.
It works the abdominals, hip flexors and lower back, as well as stretching out the hamstrings.
Here’s how to pull off the technique:
1. Sit down on a yoga mat with your feet flat
2. Extend your legs forward, while lifting your back off the floor
3. Create a V-shape with your body, as shown in the above picture
4. Extend your arms out in front of you, keeping them at shoulder height with the palms facing up
5. Tightening your core muscles, balance in this position for 30 seconds before resting
8. Seated Russian twists
This core exercise is good for the entire abdomen – here’s how to carry it out:
1. Sit down on the floor with your knees bent and heels touching the floor
2. Lean back slightly to engage the core muscles
3. Hold your arms straight out in front of you
4. Pull your stomach muscles in, while twisting your spine slowly from left to right
Once you’ve mastered the move, add weights to make the workout even tougher.
Source: Read Full Article